A Benchpoint™membership survey is designed to enable professional bodies, trade associations and clubs monitor membership attitudes and measure effectiveness.
- Does the management have the confidence of the membership?
- Do the subs and fees represent value for money?
- Are the facilities fit for purpose?
- What should be the priorities for the future?
- Should the organisation be speaking out on the burning issues of the day?
- Is the website, useful, effective and easy to use?
- What are the membership demographics?
Lobbying Organisations use Benchpoint™ surveys to obtain quantitative and qualitative data and feedback from members to substantiate and amplify political positions.
Budget: A bespoke survey will set you back between £2-4,000. Call for a detailed quote